Monday, November 14, 2005

Doing the Lugian Stomp

Fulfilling my role as 'support', I managed to find someone with the whithered lugian beach portal, and Indi took lady E. out for a quick tromp about. I hear lady E. made quite a few tracks in the sand as she ran about in frantic circles. *To wit, Lady E huffs and insists, " I was not running around franticly. I was merely stretching my legs...energeticly." :)* Well, it's still braver then me.. Those creatures have this rude habit of throwing rocks.. and they aim far too well for my tastes.

At this time of the year, it seems many people have thier own.. rather private persuits within the realm, as there hasn't been many about. Kita has been spending time painting giant daisies on the villa walls.. and Lume has patiently been washing it all off again with some sort of soap he has invented... I do hope it doesnt put a hole in the wall like his last invention attempted to do.

sir T.. a next-door neighbor, has been pouncing about next door, setting off fireworks. the rumbling has put Admetus on a keener edge then usual. So much so, I am thinking a quick picnic in the market square isn't such a bad idea after all.

On a side note to the evening, doesn't it seem rude to you, as it does to me, that when a person sees you in a certain place for fighting prime creatures, that they should fellow with you... and -then- tell you to leave the area... because he is now where he wants to be? It simply boggles my mind.

No comments: