Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Made It Through! Yeah!

I am pleased to say I made it through the quests intact this evening. Ty much to the other questors, lady M, lady E, lady M2, lady F. for all the help.

Upon awakening, I was called to join in a search for a badly named bracelet (repugnent, I believe was its name.) and a scroll. I admit that the idea of all those nasty raven's hand spellcasters gave me an awful fright... but the valiant efforts of the group proved I had nothing whatsoever to fear. We went down to a room filled with lurking shadows and made short work of them while I did my best to keep the fellowship fully healed.

Afterward we met at a crumbling cathedrial to search for a key which would open a chest in the top room and give us our scroll and a lovely red orb named 'healing heart'.. (which is what I was using to keep everyone healed btw.) After a bit of confusion, in which a couple of our party got locked behind a door and had to renter the cathedrial, we made our way down a ramp, fighting horrible fish men and red will-o-wisps.. and finally found our key!

I had been on the scroll quest a time before.. but i think i will continue to think of Indi as the one brave enough to try for the bracelet alone... as she has tried before. The scroll and heart, I think, might go to kita, if she doesnt have one yet. Perhaps My good deed will put a cork in her continued laughter over that death by a vile pumpkin I suffered.

No comments: