Wednesday, July 11, 2007

idle moments

Hi. I have been spending a fair bit of time ruffling through an amazing amount of anime and manga of late. My favorites thus far are Naruto, Inuyasha, Tsubasa, Absolute Boyfriend and Lovely Complex. You'l likely to be hearing a bit more about these subjects before the month is out here.
For favorite characters...

It's hard to say for Naruto.. I like several of the characters in this manga. I suppose I could say though, that my favorites might be Shikamaru (for his genius.. and love for slacking off.), Jiraiya (for his funny attitude..as well as his rare serious moments) and Kiba. (because he is honorable and loyal to the people that matter to him.)

Absolute Boyfriend... I actually like the rivalry going on between the two main male characters in this story.

Inuyasha... I would probibly choose the wolf demon, Kouga. (He seems to be happilly drawn into verbal battles with inuyasha over poor kagome and yet it's easy to see he actually counts both of them as valued friends.)
Lovely Complex... I like Otani.. even if he -is- as dence as a brick wall. :)

In Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Even though I know he has serious issues which he tries so very hard to keep hidden, I really like sweet Fai. (mostly for his little smiles, sad eyes, and fun moments in the face of such seriousness)

Kiba of Naruto.
Fai of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

Kouga of InuYasha.

Atsushi Otani and Risa Koizumi of Lovely Complex.

Night Tenjo of Absolute Boyfriend.

No comments: