Saturday, August 04, 2007

Horn Tooting

This is a pic I created for a linguistic group using psp. It took me several weeks for this one. It was worth it for the stunned smiles I got to see as a result. normally though, I prefer cartoons...

picture removed.

...kind of like this one. Which was a cartoon of a rp character in the world of asherons call. it is a play on the fact that they had whole swarms of nasty otholi bugs and huge lugian giants that most people leveled up thier characters on... and the poor occational roadside bunny which was rarely ever worth the efort. This character's name was Kitaya btw. she was a mace-user, hence the baseball bat.

picture removed

and my very first attempt at animation made for my very first set of webpages.

picture removed

(sooner or later, I'll start another webpage, and post a part of my portfolio on it. Untill then, I'll leave you to wonder.. were these pictures actually posted here in the first place? :)

No comments: