Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Doldrums

Wow, i'm actually posting on a holiday of sorts..on the holiday too, not before or more likely sometime after it... which is typical of me.
Today, I'm am feeling down..a little irritated or agitated, and sad. I'm not totally sure why.. it usually happens when I am feeling overwhelmed by something. that that doesn't have to actually be the case either.. I just feel it.. and it gets me down.
So here I am posting on this thing. what do you think? should I rant about all of life's woes, or cry in my tea or something? I guess I could.. don't think its ever made me feel much better though.
I suppose I'll just have to ride it out as I have before until something of interest distracts me and off I go once more.
Contrary to the color of my past, I don't find my life very interesting most times. I try to not let it get to me though.

I just need to find something that engages my brain, like a thinking game or something fun. Something thats worth the escape from dull reality for a little while. Rping has always been good fun, especially if there's a bit of character personals wound around an engaging plot. now, if only I could find a group of rpers/writers on the web that knows what I am actually speaking of. lol!
oh, and for those sewer-dwellers out there: no, I am speaking mainly 'romance-ish' stuff within a plot of action, not whatever details -you- might be thinking. lol!

Anyway, hope I find something interesting soon. I don't like feeling this way.. all at odds and ends. It doesn't suit me.

Hope you all have a wonderful St. valentine's... and do be sure to at least give a hug to your pals and let them know you care about them. Its worth the efort.


No comments: