Thursday, March 26, 2009

eek! tagged!!

Gee thanks Mesh. Lol!
ok ok.. so. i gotta say 10 things about my room. hmmm...

1) Its messy... something about the whole chaotic-orderliness of it all appeals to me.
2) There is always a clear path from bedside to door. Stay on the path if you value your existence!
3) The walls are painted a sunshine yellow.. with white hatch-work on one side. no, this doesn't improve my waking attitude. I'm not a morning person.
4) I have two windows, one is usually cracked open to add fresh air circulating the room via the ceiling fan. (no, my curtains are never open.. I prefer a twilight gloom to my sleeping space.)
5) There are several pics on the wall, mostly of sunflowers, one of lemonade n ice, one of cranes, and um.. there's also one of a big white tiger trying to stalk off the wall.
6) I have a riot of stuffed animals attempting to claim one corner of the room from ceiling to floor, crowned by a large reindeer and an old teddy bear.
7) There are various books and art tools hidden strategically around the room and only -I- know where to find them, thankyouverymuch!
8)Lessee.. I have a huge thick handmade quilt(My sister is amazing!)usually draped over the footboard of the bed... since I sleep 'nest' style, this is often the only 'folded' blanket in the room. (and Yes, I -do- have a favorite soft blanky, which is there, ready to snuggle with.)
9) I have two dressers, one doubles as a convenient shelf.. and the other is being overrun by the stuffed animals.
and 10) I have a nightlight. *shrug* got a problem with that? I dont. :D

ok.. there ya have it. *shifty eyes* I'll get you back for this...somehow. *sly grin*

No comments: