Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Day another nothing special.

I am continuing to update my drama blog.. still hoping for pleasing improvements. Eventually, I'm hoping to have actors linked with drama's so it'l be just a click to find another good drama/movie to watch. right? lol! go check it out! *poke link below*
--}Magically Dramatical Mistakes{-- post a comment to say you were there.

Haven't felt up to dealing with much else of late.

Language studies are still very slowly marching onward.. dunno if I'm actually learning anything or if it's just a mean circle of re-learning what I already should know. *yawwn*

I haven't seen any new portals of late, but then I haven't really been looking either... its a slump, I think.


******
Listening to: "Boyfriend" by Boyfriend, "Chocolate Love" by SNSD
Watching: Skip-Beat drama, Dream High 2, Shut up! flower boy band, Hungry! and Great Inheritance.
Playing: a little bit of Castleville on Facebook.
Reading: drama listings
mood: down-Neutral *glances over shoulder once again* >.> slightly bored and uncomfy.
Latest Rant: Facebook's changing-without-informing policies.

No comments: