Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry christmas, merry merry christmas!

Bel has changed his black and orange costume for a bluish-white one topped by a giant snowman head.. I'm not going to tell you just what my first thoughts were upon seeing it... I think I'd likely get hurt for it. :)

Other then that, not much has really gone on at home. sent off a few gifts for Sir T, our next-door neigbor and had some fun building a snowman in the yard.

We worry a bit about the viam invasion. I certainly hope they don't sweep through our area. I feel for the folks near to Glendon Wood. There they were, in the midst of october celebrations and next thing anyone could tell, they were gruffly occupied by the blue-skins. I know Even Indi must have felt the sting... as she has been over there several times helping to try to put things right once again.

On an up-side.. picture quality of the screen-captures (on Jenata's site) should be improving some as Indy now has a much better means to see by.

No comments: