Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The portal Opens once more

Finally, the portal snapped back into some clarity and I was once more able to reach Dereth. Just in time for the Christmas season too! Snow lies thick all around the villa. It's so beautiful!

Someone has taken it upon themselves to install an icebox in the middle of the place.. head of the stairs, just off from my room, and I'm freeeezing!! After the first couple of minutes standing there shivering, I put on all the clothing and armor I possessed.. and I'm Still cold! Gotta get that icebox thingie OUT of the villa! It's frosting over the stairs! Whose big bright idea was it to put this thing in here anyway?!! *growl* when I get hold of whoever it was...

ANYway!
It IS good to be back.. although it somehow seems quieter then ever now.

Indy has picked up a penguin pet from somewhere. its perfectly adorible! I'm starting to think she's becoming obsessed though. If she starts trying to build a giant-sized "ship-o-critters" in the nearby lake, I'll consider shoving her through the next portal to Neopia. She'd prolly love it... likely she'd try to bring Pyxie back with her too.








No comments: