Saturday, December 09, 2006

Holiday blues and intros

The portal mess-ups continue, barring me from Dereth for quite a bit longer then I imagined. This is really sad for me, because I always seem to feel so... cut-off...bereft... when this happens. A bit, I think, like suddenly losing the use of one's thumbs might feel like.

I did get this rather nice letter from a friend of mine over in one of the many NWN server worlds. His name is Westlin...

Dear Sinshae,

Greetings to you from the sandy lands of NWN! It's been a bit since I have last written you, this is true. I have been searching for sometime now for another home where I would not forever feel like My poor lil gargoyley self is being hunted. Perhaps at last, I have found such a peaceful roost... and a couple of rather nice friends as well.
One of which is a vampire. her peculiar tastes in beverage notwithstanding, she has quite a busy personality, always up to something or off to somewhere exciting! but certainly quite pleasent company.
The other is called Kiku, a rather lovely gargie such as myself, I must say. Kiku is perhaps the only other such that I have ever seen in this land.
I have also made the aquaintence of a rather strange fellow called Meouh, who not only delights in trailing after me wherever I roam, but also to help guard my rather glosy-black self and carry whatever packs I give into keeping without a single complaint.
The wonders never seem to end!

Perhaps you might someday come to visit me here. I would be pleased to introduce you to some of the people and places in the area.

Wups, Meouh is gotten himself into a bit of a fix with several disagreable Stingers and needs my attention. More at a later time.

Care and Caring,
"West"

No comments: