Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pomplawha?



Hail Mary
by Pomplamoose



Mister Sandman
by The Chordettes
Sung by Pomplamoose
--------------


'So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.'
Matthew 7:12

What I'd like to know is, what happens should they do unto you in ways you would rather they not, even after all you have done unto them? Does karma eventually run over their dog or something?
--------------


Listening to:
see above
Reading: A Christmas Carol
Current Show: 'Vampire Diaries' and 'The Guild'
Feeling: sorrowful and pissed
Internet Tabs: Runes of Magic
Obsessing Over: realization of heartbreak and moving woes.
Current Rant: too many to want to type them all out.

1 comment:

Rinku said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like them! <3 Pomplamoose = Win. XD

In other topics, I'm sorry, I hope you feel better after everything that's happened with you recently. I can relate in some aspects, but in most not so all I can offer is my hope that things will get better for you. *hug*