Friday, November 06, 2009

oo.. do I hear strains of oldguy dance music for 6flags? How fun!



I miss you
by Basshunter



Angel in the Night
by Basshunter



Boten Anna
by Basshunter
-------------


Life goes ever onward. This week so far has been one of waiting. much like the feeling a little kid gets when his mom says "Just you wait until your father gets home!" Its like a foreboding feeling that sends shivers of agony racing up and down my spine all day long.

Still, I have learned a little something about myself over the last day or so.

People really need to stop reading into my 'just curious' questions. Honestly, they are just as I say they are, curiosity. Thats it. I'm not trying to convey anything hidden deeper... no supreme moodiness or dark intent. k? It's one of the main reasons my sense of curiosity gets me into trouble a lot.

And to go with that... when you say something to me, and I reply with a 'huh?'.. I am not asking you to repeat that very same thing over again. I said 'huh' because I either didn't hear you correctly, or I didn't get what you just said. Try explaining using different words. Just use a little of that English you know and restructure your sentence a bit. If you think on it a little.. there are several ways of saying the very same thing. Try a few.

No comments: