Monday, June 18, 2012

some like it hot hot hot!.. some know better.

Sorry, I haven't been about of late, My computer is suffering issues of an unknown nature (bet it had something to do with that last HuGe lighting strike) and has been given into hopefully more competent hands then are my own in this matter, since then, I have been relegated to finding the time for my online addiction at the library for a bit.

Hopefully the issue will be corrected before too long and I'll be happily dancing the web freely once more.



Listening to: "Bokura no machi de" by Kat-Tun, "Sora mo Toberu Hazu" by Spitz
Watching: whatever I can next manage..
Playing: solo thumb wrestling.
Reading: Japanese for Busy People ... who... arn't .. really that busy.
mood: soooon, it must be... sooonn!!
Latest Rant: It's too hot to think straight.

1 comment:

Aztaro said...

Missed you, and it'll be 90 here so I should get the jist of how your feeling x.x