Monday, September 10, 2012

...and again..


not sure just what became of my contacts list in the msgrs i use.. but although the program starts up and seems fine, i have no list... nor can i ask for ask for add with someone I know was on the list. *looks totally lost and confused* well, I'll keep trying.. but for those who might be wondering where I got to, there's my reason.


update: finally got to the point where I can re-add people if they msg me first. It does go through now. So.. if you want to chat with me on im.. be sure to send me a msg!!

2 comments:

Aztaro said...

Hey, I'm commenting on your main page

Yeah, Gaia hid your message >.>

SunnyElfie said...

since all of blogger's changes to their editor, it's a real wonder I saw this comment.... as it was, I had to publish it just to see it all.
And this is supposed to be more user friendly? -sigh-