Tuesday, September 04, 2012

lets try that again..


Listening to: "Freedom" by Kat-tun
Watching: Drama- pit-a-pat my love
Playing: Dragon nest.
Reading: JP for buzzy peeps
mood: s-ok
Latest Rant: They need to give peoples a bit more inventory space in Dragonnest to fit all those 'supeshul shtuffs' that you have no use for until later.. after you can no longer get them.

Hihi back on the net again. yay!! -took long enough-... well, its good to be back again. I have really missed having access to things and being able to chat with friends. I missed watching dramas.. unfortunately, the first one I got hold of just happened to be another of those reeeaalllyyy long one's I'm having to wade through.
I missed youtube's music vids and world events. I even missed the local weather page! It's amazing how,.. even being a naturally appreciative personality.. you still are not aware of just how much those things have really influenced you're life..until you no longer have them around. It certainly made me marvel at just how addicted I am to the net,.. especially considering how long I have determinedly been on it.

oh yeah, happy labor day yall. and if you see me about, be sure to wish me a happy b-day for the 8th. ^ ^ I'm thankful its no more "happy birthday, now go to school!" LOL! I want pocky.. and fishie-shaped cookies with sweet bean filling! :D



No comments: