Thursday, January 16, 2014

gentle meeps and tingles

survived the first week of school. got a couple of, im thinking, rather nice teachers. the subjects are a bit tough, but I think ill survive. was a little worried at first. well, I still am.. as I am waiting for my aid so I can get the things I know I need... and it hasent shown as yet. even thiugh I worried a lot about my general disabilities/gimpiness to start with..im not quite so worried now maybe I can do this after all. ull keep trying.

ahh.. weird typing errors going on here as im not able to freely use my owwn conputer. I can't correct. sorry about that. home statis is all still.. in the dark... hope the weatherstays fairly nice. today was an unexpected rest day for me... I was soooo tierd last night.. feels quite like I slept throygh the night and most if the day as well. no feeling of ..too many overwealming worrys for the weekend anyway. I have 2- assignments to complete over the next 5 days... memorizition and some dictionary use and.. playing in the mud.. which is hardly something I consider work at all. I love clay!!!

anyway, I finally managed to finish the drama I was trying to watch... now to figure out if this device has screenie ability. I miss my computer.

btw... to a certain sheep I have known for a few years or so. hwy! thanks for being such a tenacious friend! yur wool is completely safe around this mew! wouldnt trade our friendship for anything! :D

No comments: