Thursday, January 02, 2014

nappy euw hear!!

The weather has gotten nippy, and I have been laying low since before christmas hoping things would return to normalcy.. but alas, it seems this is now the new norm... and here comes a new school semester rush n rage. not to mention i haz a cold and am in the dark and even sir coo is shivering. hasn't been that wonderful of a new year start... and thus far, of light at the end of this particular tunnel. and I worry for my cat.

so take it how you please, mighty internet i am being denied in favor for munchies of hotdogs and mushmellows over a hotbox in the cold darkness. I seriously feel for the homeless this year. some people just never get the break they so desperately need.

A glimmer of an upside is.. a new phone, giving me a glimse at my mail once in awhile and a chat with a friend. My profuse apologies Tin.. bad circumstances and not being warned beforehand really baked my whole year this time.

Im even having issues just trying to catchup to my dramas *cry! sniff* Ill try to hang in there... a believe in the thought of when things can get no worse... they get better. dern it!! they Have to!

so.. hope the new year improves finances in a great cascade of good fortune for all I know, including myself. :P My resolution? ..survival!


No comments: