Monday, February 20, 2006

Recovery

The torchlight mystery has been solved at last. It was the fault of someone's new hand lotion that had been bought on a lark at the market. It caused the whole issue with the torch sputtering and such. Can you believe it?

Lume, it turns out, has finally figured that 99% chance of success in cooking, simply isn't good enough and has been totally obnoxious with the jubulent laughing and bouncing about since he was 'finally' able to fit the nice cooking shirt he has been pining over for no less then for-ever.

Indy has brought several good quality friends onto the guild fold. One of which has brought much questing expertise with him. This of course has been a cause for more celebrating and general milling about then I have been witness to in some time now.

Today, sir T2 had the clan out for a jaunt across the blueskin islands. People came for out of the woodwork to be a part of it, and really, it didn't seem to matter much when a few folks hit the lifestones once... things were reclaimed and the quest finished with good success.

Then he took me out for a toss past the crazy "foowey" dungeon to get me the single bit of exp I needed for a chance at wielding better wands. this was a real treat for me, since I -never- thought I'd get the opportunity to handle one of the 'new' wand types.

All in all, I'd say its been a wonderful week and I am looking forward to the next one. :)

No comments: