Friday, February 10, 2006

The Trouble with Torchlight

Today very little was acomplished other then Indi's lag-death somewhere to the south of the obsideon plains, Tan's sudden fear of the future, and my on-going trouble with the villa's flakey torchlight.

Somehow I just 'know' Lume is involved in the constant torch sputterings that have plagued our villa since the onset of winter. I don't know just what he did, but he simply -Has- to have a hand in it somehow. He's always been one for these things.... making gaping holes in the walls, hacking green smoke that took hours to dissapate, how about when he tried to turn all the armor pink (or day-glo orange!), or the time he was behind that nasty hand rash that would suddenly spring up at the mere thought of the word 'work'? and well.. He has been awfully quiet of late. So I know he can't be guiltless. I'll catch him..sooner or later, just you wait.

No comments: