Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bear with me now...

You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear cubBears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

What Cute Animal Are You?

My pals and me got all the way up to the mountain where the dwarf dumped us in the snow. Now that we are here, we are wandering about looking for wherever the town's rescue party got themselves to that they should need rescuing from us.

I tell ya, those huge white bears are not the friendliest of chaps. About as how-do-you-do as the giants have been. humph... its not like we threw the first boulder or anything.

Glad, I am, to have brought along a pair of fuzzy snow boots, or I'd be shivering to beat the band like Pip has been... nothing like a healthy teeth chatter to ruin the plans of the sneakiest of rogues. Lol!



No comments: