Thursday, July 06, 2006

SunnyElf on Vacation

I should have known Kish had something up her sleeves when she invited me out to thier place for the summer. I mean, alright, I knew Icewind would be chilly... and packed for it.. but I should have realized Snake, Flick, Kish, Zack and Pip had some adventure planned. Sure enough, I wasn't there a day when off we went.. trying to save some township from a goblin invasion. Kish was in usual paladin form, doing the 'noble' thing and refusing rewards right, left, and sideways. It makes it a bit of a cramp when trying to aford better armor, let me tell ya. Then off goes pip trying to show up some of the town militia with his OooO amazing xbow abilities! ...Took him several tries to do any -real- damage to that barrel in the first place, but, I suppose his much more amazing fast-talk abilities were what really won him that bow. and well.. it was rather nice of him to give the bow to me afterward. It's been of better use then that ol sling Zack seems to get such a kick out of.
I have to admit also, the snow is a bit of a relief from Dereth's opressive heat spell. Whew!
It's also rather nice to have such a close group to share time with, I can always be sure someone will pick up my bod and drag it back to safety (and a healer), rather then having to run across hostile landscape from the lifestone, looking for I last left myself at and hoping the critter that killed me isn't still there waiting to do it again. Lol!

Btw, did you see the skysparkles this year? I nearly missed them this time around. Wow! those twisty dracos up there sure looked like they were having fun.. diving, as they were, in and out of the clouds and spouting all those different colored sparks at eachother.

No comments: