Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Randomness

Hiyas, nothing exciting to tell about, mostly just thought to check in here and let you all know I'm still paying some attention. No particular reason for that though, just the usual randomness.

The holiday(s) of st patricks and easter have been rather low-key for me. Not sure why. Guess it just happens once in awhile... I actually do -not- feel much like celebrating.

Sir Coon, my cat, escaped to the great outdoors several days ago. (It's kind of a long story as to how he became an indoor cat, which involves several seasons of rooftop rescues and bloodilly disgruntled rescuers) Anyway.. as evening drew near I got pretty worried about the scamp. (the brave coyotes in my area enjoy midnight snacks o furball.) When he did something predictible and started crying from up on the roof. (He likely got to meet one of the Real coon monsters that often use the roof as a nighttime highway) eesh, if I had not been sooo gratefull to see his fuzzy face peering anxiously down at me, I would have -really- given him a what-for for scaring me so badly! And it wasn't just me either, by that evening, I had everyone in the house out exploring the neigborhood searching for him. Sure hope he's had enough of the exploring spirit for a bit. whew!

I'm growing a bit weary of the homeschool thing. How come -I- didn't get a spring break?! I want one of those too! oh wait.. thats right, I had break early. dern it! It was a working holiday though! Thats not fair! beh.

One of the sites I sometimes visit, called Gaia, really seems to be going through a lot of disgruntling issues of late. seems like not much is working correctly...and the team coders are all off concentrating on putting together their own 'maplestory-ish' game... so are not fixing the issues on the site. Going to be interresting to see which will happen first. their opening the battlegame first..to the accompaniment of vast cheering and rushing of the inner gates to be the first inside.. or the death of the site due to the anger of the users complaining that nothing is working right and the horrible loss of precious coins. Sure hope they get that game out quick!

My beloved household leader, Indy, has also moved on from Dereth... and can now be found just starting out within the area of Stormreach. I might just have to find the correct portal and go join her there at some soon point. :) It'l be great to see her again!

oh. as I understand it, my friends living within Konoha have mostly gone walk-about in different directions. I'm sure they will return together at some point. mr J and ms K have wandered off, exploring the land together, and mr K and ms R have returned to his family home to iron out a few difficulties, as I understand it. but mr K still plans on his next rank in schooling, so can't stay gone for too long. mr Kk got rather ill for a time there.. and ms M had to leave him for something important she was asigned to do. Who only knows if or when she might return safely. -sigh- Life is so full of uncertainty.

The past is done with.
Tomarrow is all loose ends.
All we have is today. right here, right now..
So make the best of today that you absolutely can
that way tomarrow will always have the best possible chances
.. to be truely wonderful. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLIPOP???!!!!! How can you like that song, ick... =D

SunnyElfie said...

Its catchy. :D I kinda like Mika. He has quite a vocal range, and studying under a Russian opera singer couldn't have hurt any.
Now, if I could just figure out how to make the player conform a bit better to the width of the space its in. hmm

Anonymous said...

You can probably set the dimensions if you find it in the html code you copy. But if you just used an imput system through your account from playlist.com, then I'm not sure.