Sunday, June 07, 2009

And heres for another one..

Was recently chatting with a friend, and it was suggested I revisit a blog post concerning friends.. not exactly sure what I might say about each of the friends I have... or even which ones might be mentioned. certainly I value them all for bunches of reasons, many of them different, and all of them are well beyond mere words. I could state what I 'think' of them, or what I think they think of me, could state how I see them, or what emotions I typically feel around them, perhaps, or maybe what I consider personality adds and disads? hmm.. how about a mix? then again, I have never been one for listing names so.. I have to think on this one a bit more maybe.




Listening to:
Tir local music in Mabi
Reading: Naruto and Bleach.. still.
Current Show: ...Star Trek original series
Feeling: slightly annoyed/headache/eye strain
Internet Tabs: Facebook, Rainy Days, Mabi-home, Gaia
Obsessing Over: Mabi life skills
Current Rant: Just who is misinterpreting whom?

2 comments:

Rinku said...

Oh, I've been meaning to find you on MSN for input on this one, but I keep forgetting so I'll just comment. I think you should really post in any format you want. As long as you use aliases I'm sure it doesn't matter, but if you like you can make up temporarily make names for them. Usually if I comes across that problem I refer to them as "Friend A" or "Friend B", etc. It's up to you. I'm interested to see your post on this though. =)

SunnyElfie said...

but but... what if I accidentally leave someone out? which I am bound to do. and what should I say?
>.> (shifty eyes)