Saturday, June 06, 2009

Thoughts of the day

Yay Kakashi has returned! ok, so why couldn't the skuzzy creep bring back Jiriaya also? and whats with those old idiots thinking to put the warhawk, Danzo, into such power as he's been pushing for all along anyway? surely even old eyes can see what a mistake -that- would be! Besides, they are supposed to be the voice of the people, arnt they? well right now, people's choice number one is being joyously tossed into the air in celebration for saving the city. and what about Tsunade? she might be out of it right now, but don't count her out of the picture just yet.

I have a good friend, Mr R, or.. at least I consider him a good friend. I met him through a mutual (at the time) good friend, sometime ago now, and we have chatted on and off since then. He was always polite, and rather 'proper'... which is a bit odd for my usual run of friendship circles. I liked him well enough tho. Then he disappeared for several weeks and when I next see him, he isn't at all much like I remembered. People change though, and I was willing to accept that. One day, he asks to meet up with me, which was a first, and we took it to town. Over the course of the next hour or so, I discover he has a liking for my odd sense of 'bubbly' random personality. It kinda blows me away for a bit, since I never even considered this guy.. and my stunned reel of reaction, apparently, wasn't at all what he was looking for. He gives me a 'stiff upper lip', tells me that he he does not appreciate pity, and leaves me standing there. Now, -since when- does my natural flirt/friendliness or even that of a speechless/stunned reaction translate into pity? I could see a possible dismayed reaction.. thinking I might not feel the same for him or such, but pity? Why on earth would I pity him? (... wanders off dizzily, muttering under her breath about haughty tin cans and stuffed shirts.)

oof... gots a nasty headache.



You know you want to see it! :D

No comments: