Saturday, March 07, 2015

re-greets and anime hi-jinx!

hi there. its me again! ^.^ thats right, I'm back.. at least for the semester..on a new laptop! (one with keys and a spacebar that doesntlike to work all too well. -.-; I'll try to correct but please bear with the meshed-up words. school has been going along.. with few bumps.. at least up to thisone.. dern, Govt is such an horrid subject! I'd almost rather take a math class! ..bet you never thought you'd hear me saythat one! and it worse then usual because its an unnecessarily tough online one. Anyway, atleast I still managed one sweet art-related class! ... even if it was against the advice of the adviser who chewed me out for about 30 mins about this one class before realizing i had others listed online. mehhwell, after a couple of snow days and iffy weather, its finally spring break! a whole week of... catching up. -.- and a few animes and some game catch-up as well! so hangonto yer sweaters,coats and warmwear, cuz its that long awaited anime review time!


First up is ..

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!


Funny storyline even if the irate vs deadpan personalities get a little old after a bit. still, it gave me a couple of chuckles.

Its about an serious student president who takes things waaay too seriously in keeping her fellow students in line. and this very calm and determined cute guy who only seems to have eyes and heart for her.


Pom Poko


Rather humorous film..even if the toilet humor got old quick toward the end. I really enjoyed the spooky parade.

A local tribe of racoons encounter trouble when a development company moves into their habitat area. Endeavoring to do something to stop it, they take to mischievous transformations.

No comments: