Friday, March 27, 2015

toothy woes, Gojira roars

Been having issues with a trio of bad teeth since spring break's end. blew up the right side of my face like a chipmunks cheek food storage pouch. Ended up having to have them removed.. so now having to deal with that and several stitches. thankfully my teacher is understanding. I got reassured and my absences were excused. I'll have to hop-to on my homework though if i care to catch up. edit: now, why is it that that huge load of tutorials i have for reference, will not answer my questions!!?
I dropped my govt class. was causing the worst stress! Still have a history class to make it through.. already have several test fails to somehow make up for. think i can do it though.
edit: oh yeah, I gots a certif of academic achievement in the mail the other day, seems last semester won me a dean's paper of honor. lol! i tacked it onto the cork wall board and giggled over it for a time. betcha my adviser would be steamed if she saw that.

Been biding my heal time watching old Godzilla movies. (gojira is short for gorilla and whale. hence why he kind of looks a bit like an ape, and is often first seen in the water, which he breathes, right?) I love these old films! I wonder if anyone has ever done a picture and data list of all the monsters Godzilla has come against.) edit: there is! try the -link- here!

favs thus far.. Tokyo s.o.s., Final war, and am laughing it up with Godzilla's revenge.

A little bird has flown the nest and I already miss the ticcing of keys at the table next to me. :(

and, since I am on the woes portion of this post... losing another friend this evening. one I have known for many years too. At first I thought to befriend him, then to defend him, then when it became tested, i thought to advise him... he ignored me, and thought to push around me to others I care about. It's finally enough. I'm done. There is still politeness to be had, graceful steps to be taken. But enough is enough,.. after all this time. There really is nothing more i want to do.

Oh and Mabinogi?.. Fix your graphic card issues! Many of the PC laptop OS's running windows 8 cannot play the game at all! and Don't give me the whole "roll back yer own card drivers" claptrap. it doesn't work. we'd have to roll them back beyond the working ability of several programs already on edge of non-running status for win8 just to get the game to work. so, update your own driver requirements! My laptop can see far better graphics then mabi has just fine, no complaints, no issues. so why You giving me grief huh?

Kita and Talono of Mabinogi

No comments: