Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Answered Quiz

Got these questions From Texas Trifles.. I took Patty's words, "Duck duck goose, I pick YOU..." seriously. hehe :) Try it yourself.
___________

Four Jobs I’ve Held:
Babysitting (blehhk), kitchen go-for, bean picker, and housekeeping.

Four Films I Could Watch Over and Over:
The Three Musketeers, Cats The Musical, Under Seige, and 10th Kingdom!

Four TV Shows I Watch:
(don't watch much tv.. but if I did...) Star trek(+), Naruto, InuYasha, and Murder She Wrote (yeah, I know, it's all reruns now).

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Michigan, Oregon, California, and New Mexico

Four Favorite Foods:
Hot Homemade Bread, Fresh Blueberries, Baked Ham, and Steamed Cabbage. (ok, so I'm wierd.)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Rainy Days Blog, Texas Trifles, Neopets, and Google.

Four Favorite Colors:
Royal Blue, Dark Purple, Forest Green, and umm ?

Four Names You Love, But Could/Would Not Use for Your Children:
Alfred, Jazreal, Beau, and Jon

3 comments:

Cowtown Pattie said...

Glad you played!

Intersting names....

Rinkurai said...

I know you posted on my blog. I know it!!! Anonymous. HA!

SunnyElfie said...

I did? wait! which blog was this? ...I might have. Never can tell for sure. *snicker*

O.O its the Random blog comment attack! run away! aAaHhh! :P