Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blehhhh.. :(

Not a good day for yours truely. I got badly surprised by an inconsiderate oaf today, got into an argument because of it and found out the oaf hurt the sounding board's ears. So tomarrow, unwillingly, I get to make up for it by spending what I think will be a major portion of the day, at said board's place twiddling thumbs, trying -really- hard not to bite anyones head off and making me out to be terrible company, which I know I am already. Why me, I wonder. Well, the answer is simple enough.. if I don't do so, who will? Certainly not the unfeeling uncaring idiot who couldn't seem to care a whim for other peoples feelings, opinions, thoughts, or anything other then his own. So like I said.. not a good day for me at all. Time for a bit of good old fashioned excapism. right?

ok. so.. hm.. I got another note from this friend of mine I call ms J. ms J lives in this rather funny realm. I got to visit it once, it's a big place, mush like mine. and walking or sometimes running is the primary mode of progress there. When Ms J started out, she was a fisher of fish..and then got into mining. poor her. Thats serious back-breaking work! Somehow she survived it though..enough to be able to pick up the smelting and crafting of jewelry. It says in the letter, that she just crafted her first enchanted amulet! good for her! *reads on a bit* Says she also picked up a reasonable boyfriend. He doesn't demand she go fight tagteam with him like so many others seem to. That's certainly a good thing. rather, he's attentive and friendly.. so Now, she says, she can safely and truthfully tell all the guys following her about whining, to take a hike. lol! She would like to pick up farming.. but has to wait on that a bit longer. hmm.

No comments: