Monday, October 29, 2007

Lower then Low

Not a good evening for me today. Feeling low.. a little betrayed/disappointed.. a bit tearful and lost, I think.

My efforts to make a bit of fun for someone.. along with others, which has managed to stretch over almost a week now.. involving lots of planning, chatting, and extending to get it all to working after a fashion with everyone, has completely broken down and crashed into tiny splinters at my feet. All with no real hope for recovery.

So here I sit, pondering... not only why it all had to crash just when it did, but why I even truly made all the effort in the first place.. it's just over the stupid internet, right? And then there's the confusion.. exactly why does it seem to hurt so much?!

Well. -sigh- hopefully I will get over the horrible shock of it all and get on with other things sometime soon. I can't stand feeling like this. I'm sure I'll post again at another time. TTFN

*smirks at her own slapped red hand.*
so much for that idea, huh?

No comments: