Sunday, July 26, 2009

idleness..

* If you could be any person in the world, who would you be, and why?
An alien. Because they have a method of getting around that's rather unique to the common world... and there are far away places I can't seem to get to.

* Describe a place you remember from your childhood.
Playing navigator for my dad as we traveled across country. I got the map, he got the wheel, partly because he was the only driver, partly because he wanted to give me something useful to do, and partly because I knew my way around maps pretty well.

* How did you meet your closest friend?
Who said I have a closest friend? ok ok.. hm.. I first met my closest friend when I was invited on a lark to an SCA gathering in Oregon.

* Write a list of 25 (or just 5!) things you want to do in your life.
1. To see a real live whale in the ocean. 2. To travel off the continent and see places like Europe and Japan. 3. To see Alaska. 4. To write/illustrate a book and get published. 5. To find my niche in the world.

* What is something you do well?
I tell stories well.

* What would have happened if you didn't leave the house this morning?
Who said I have left the house today? umm.. probably nothing special.

* If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan, Europe, Scotland, Australia, Canada, Alaska.. need I go on?

* What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
Writing, because it's expressive. Drawing, because it's freeform, Playing online games, because it is something freeform and expressive for others as well.

* What sets you apart from the crowd?
hmm.. is there anything to set me apart from the crowd? well.. I like all sorts of music genres.. I guess that's a little unusual.

* What do you want to be remembered for?
My sense of kindness and love of laughter.. pass it on! :D

* What is the nicest thing you have done for someone? I have done a lot of nice things for people. might need to ask them.

* What is the greatest lesson you've learned so far in your life?
hm.. the greatest lesson.. so far... hmm.. greatest thing to me personally, through the hardship of figuring it out.. I'd say.. God answers prayer, even if the answer is 'No'. all around though, it'd be "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." in other words.. treat people like you would want to be treated.

* If you could invent anything new, what would it be?
A teleportation device.

* If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. To invent that teleportation device I just mentioned...unlimited distance.(or at least world-wide.) 2. To be a shape-shifter(controlled). 3. financial (and legal) security.

* How would you spend a found $20 bill? I'd save it for a time, until finding something I just 'had' to get.

* What is the most exciting thing that ever happened to you?
exciting as in how? horrific exciting? suddenly finding myself stranded alone on a quiet country road somewhere in the usa.. at night. surprising exciting? Someone throwing an actual surprise birthday for me, for the first time.. ever.

* What is your favorite day of the week? Saurday! (does that classify as 'week'?.. if not then Friday!!)

* Name some things you are thankful for.
Hot running water. Sight. Sound. warmth/coolness, dry areas/shade, Friends. Family. (not necessarily in that order)

* What was your favorite childhood toy? A stuffed cat I called 'hot stuff'

No comments: