Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm only me when I'm with you
--Taylor Swift

Video found Here

I had read Taylor Swift's little self-blurb on the video site linked above. In it she says she still believes Prince Charming is out there somewhere. It kind of reminded me of something someone said to me one time.. it went something along the lines of wondering if I liked the idea of princes and princess maybe I would like a tiara. I replied that I didn't know as I had never tried one on before. It's a rather interesting thought tho. no, I'm not into tiara's and royalty trappings. (but for maybe the royal purple color, which I love!) Still.. I do like the many 'happy ever-after' type stories. You might say I even prefer them over the the many disaster and horror fliks gracing the big screen of late. so.. maybe in a way.. I do hold hope of a 'prince charming' somewhere in the world. Even after all of the pain and hurt of love and loss which seems to plague my life.

Oh and seriously, if you have not seen the Princess Bride. you really really should. Look for a link to it *here* to see if its working on youtube. It's an epic fantasy story.

No comments: