Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ok.. so...

Whattowrite-whattowrite?

My week.. weeks.. month.. months? have been rollercoasting me into something of a depression. So I'm not really sure what to think, much less to say. Rather like something I once heard someone gripe about, I have repeatedly found my feelings tied up in a complete knot over someone else's words and actions.. seemingly without my full knowledge. I feel like such an idiot! I have repeatedly found myself considering knocking myself utterly brainless against the nearest hard surface because of it. I try -so- hard to do and say the right thing and it always seems to go awry... It all winds up complicating matters and driving people into a shouting snarling match, with myself placed on one side. soo, here I sit, grumbling and hissing to myself.. AT myself for even getting me into this mess in the first place and really, there's nothing for it. the first moment of weakness and I go and do it all over again. -sigh- does it -have- to end as a disaster?

To top that off, it feels like my rl situation is degrading.. bugs and all. and I've no place to flee to if it all goes down the wash. soo many things going wrong.. all seemingly at the same time. Truly, bad news -Does- travel in packs. Really Big ones too!

Beyond all that.. um...
well...
I really liked that pink vid. you might say, I know the feeling well. lol!
I have liked the series True Blood and Vampire Diaries too.. I even liked Blood Ties. too bad it was killed.
and I enjoyed Code Geass even if it did kinda end on a sad note. I also like the series of The Guild. You probably saw the vid below already.

umm... oh!

I got a visit from my sister, who I haven't seen in awhile now. We poured over dad's old photo albums, snickered at all of the cows and spoke a bit about brotherly tales, of which seems to have been swept low and and then picked up again rather unexpectedly by a welcome Samaritan. It was good to catch up a little.


Listening to:
P!nk and The guild.
Reading: nothing
Current Show: Vampire diaries.
Feeling: ughish!
Internet Tabs: fbook.. kinda
Obsessing Over: some guy who lives in another country.
Current Rant: too many to want to type them all out.

No comments: